The aim for PSHE education is to provide pupils with:
- accurate, balanced and relevant knowledge
- opportunities to turn that knowledge into personal understanding
- opportunities to explore, clarify and if necessary challenge, their own and others’ values, attitudes, beliefs, rights and responsibilities
- the skills, language and strategies they need in order to live healthy, safe, fulfilling, responsible and balanced lives
- opportunities to develop positive personal attributes such as resilience, self-confidence, self-esteem, and empathy
At Roxton, PSHE is delivered weekly and uses the foundations of the PSHE Association. To find out more, please see our PSHE Overview below.