Year R - Year 6
• White polo shirt or shirt
• School navy round jumper/v-neck cardigan (available with school logo*)
• Grey trousers (grey shorts may be worn)
• Grey skirt or pinafore (blue/yellow and white checked dress for summer uniform only)
• Black, grey or white socks and tights
• Sensible black school shoes.
We require that our children wear their PE kits on the days they take part in PE activities. Individual teachers will inform you which day your child will be required to wear their kit.
• Navy/Black shorts
• White round neck T shirt*
• White, black or grey socks
• Black plimsolls or trainers
• Navy/Black tracksuit for outdoor games in cold weather
Pre-school children are not required to wear school uniform, however many children choose to wear a logo school jumper.
• School Book Bag*
• Named water bottle
• Named snack pot (for fruit or vegetables )
• PE Bag
• A weather appropriate coat with a hood. (We do go out to play in all weathers including cold weather and rain)
• Jewellery should not be worn or brought into school.
• ONE pair of discreet studs may be worn. These MUST be removed at home on PE days.
• No other body piercings are allowed.
• Hair should be one natural colour. NO hair dye.
• Long hair MUST be tied back
• Hair bands and fastenings should be in School colours and should not be overly large.
*School jumpers, PE T shirts, PE bags and book bags are available with a school logo via the link below.